The SP-3 is for the optimal street, town and toge driver. If you have a modified backroad car that occasionally sees the track, this suspension is what you need for a stylish, performance driven comfort ride. Featuring 30 clicks of damping adjustment, it allows for extreme conditions of all sorts. Built with monotube technology, the shocks are highly effective with heat, making it ideal for street and track use.
- 30 clicks adjustment damper setting (Soft/Hard)
- Fully Adjustable bodyshift (High / Low - 80mm Range)
- Monotube Technology (Silent Operation / Better Absorbtion)
- Custom Ride Profile Setup (Adjusted to your preference)
- Hard chrome Piston Rod
- Hot roll Spring Steel
- Threaded Body
- Strong Rigidity
- Lightweight Materials
- Large Piston
- Hard Treatment Piston
- Forged 1606 Aluminium Upper Mount
- Forged 1606 Aluminium Lock Nut
- Forged 1606 Aluminium Lower Bracket
- Serviceable Shocks
- 2 year warranty or 60,000km (whichever comes first)
- Made in Malaysia
30 Clicks of Adjustment – With 30 clicks of compression and rebound damping, you can now optimize your vehicle’s performance! With a wide setting capability, adapt from the roads, to off road, street or highways.
Adjustable Design – Built with a multilayer shock design, the coilover also allows for height and preload adjustments. This means you can reach optimal suspension tuning while maintaining a stable, comfortable ride at all times.
Advanced Monotube Technology – The SP-3 uses monotube technology which improves ride comfort, allowing for a smoother ride. It also gives isolation from road shocks and maintains a stable damping force over a wide temperature range.